The  billionaire businessman, founder and chairman of Tonimas oil and Gas company, and also a member of the National Board of trustees of the All Progressive Grand Alliance(APGA)  
Onowu Anthony Enukeme  is dead.
 This was made known in a press statement released by the national chairman of  APGA, Ozonkpu  victor oye and forwarded to Daily post on tuesday morning.
 The billionaira businessman died yesterday june 8, at the age of 76.
 The cause of the death of the prominent  businessman and politician was not stated in the release.

  Ozonkpu oye, however while reacting described the late Enukeme as a rare gem  who has sacrificed alot for the economic and political development of Nigeria.

 The Apga Chairman wrote, ''the news hit me like a ballistic missile. I was dazed, shocked and  thrown into mental fixation. 
 How can he die like that? I queried buy no answer coming from anywhere. 
 As i wrote this short tribute my hand was trembling. Tonimas dead? I kept asking. It can't be, my head swirling and my heart beating in quick succession.
 ''A good man had joined the saints. Since i met him it had bren one good act or another recorded for him. He single handed built a church in his hometown, Neni; celebrated anual yam festival for his people and gave generously to numerous church and philanthropic causes.
   He loved Apga with passion . He attended our last National Convention in Awka where  he was elected a Bot member.
  ''Oh, lord, My God! How do we
bear this burden of the loss of one of  our pillars?
 I can't continue, am loosing balance. Let me wait till the reality sinks before i can do a more befitting tribute.